On this page you will find the complete text of the Wilton Master Plan. You can also purchase the Master Plan in printed form at the Wilton Town Offices.
Although these online documents have been prepared from the same source as the printed documents, they have not been checked for any possible errors. Neither the Town of Wilton nor the Zoning Board can be responsible for the consequences of any action taken on the basis of any errors in the online documents. The official printed text of the Master Plan is available at the Wilton town offices.
The individual sections of the Master Plan are provided as Portable Document Format (“;PDF”;) files. To read PDF files, you will need the Adobe Reader or some equivalent program. You can click the link below to download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.
- Cover Page (16K bytes)
- Table of Contents (36K bytes)
- Chapter 1: Goals and Objectives (40K bytes)
- Chapter 2: Natural Resources (964K bytes)
- Chapter 3: Community Profile (Population and Housing) (244K bytes)
- Chapter 4: Town Facilities and Services (112K bytes)
- Chapter 5: Transportation (724K bytes)
- Chapter 6: Historic and Cultural Resources (56K bytes)
- Chapter 7: Community and Economic Development (152K bytes)
- Chapter 8: Existing Land Use and Zoning (300K bytes)
- Chapter 9: Future Land Use (44K bytes)