Land Use Laws and Regulations
On this page you will find the complete text of the Wilton Land Use Laws and Regulations. You can also purchase the Land Use Laws and Regulations in printed form at the Wilton Town Offices.
Although these online documents have been prepared from the same source as the printed documents, they have not been checked for any possible errors. Neither the Town of Wilton nor the Zoning Board can be responsible for the consequences of any action taken on the basis of any errors in the online documents. The official printed text of the Land Use Laws and Regulations is available at the Wilton town offices.
The individual sections of the Land Use Laws and Regulations are provided as Portable Document Format (“;PDF”;) files. To read PDF files, you will need the Adobe Reader or some equivalent program. You can click the link below to download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.
- Table of Contents (36K bytes; last amended March 2006)
- Part A: Zoning Ordinance (1M bytes; last amended March 2009)
(The Zoning Ordinance is also available specially formatted for the web.)
- Part B: Subdivision Regulations (280K bytes; last amended October 2007)
- Part C: Cluster Development Regulations (68K bytes; last amended March 1989)
- Part D: Site Plan Review Regulations (296K bytes; last amended September 2007)
- Part E: Code for Building and Sanitation (120K bytes; last amended March 2009)
- Part F: Excavation Site Plan Review Regulations (76K bytes; last amended June 1994)
- Part G: Driveway Entrance Regulation(32K bytes; adopted December 2005)
- Appendix I: Road Design Standards and Specifications (704K bytes; last amended November 1991)
- Appendix II: Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Standards (16K bytes; last amended November 1991)
- Appendix III: Application Fee Schedule (124K bytes; last amended November 2007)
- Appendix IV: Excavation Site Plan Review — Completed Application Checklist (20K bytes)
- Appendix V: Excavation Application Form (16K bytes)
- Appendix VI: Excavation Permit and Renewal Form (20K bytes)
- Appendix VII: Building Permit Fees (12K bytes; last amended March 2004)
- Appendix VIII: Impact Fee Schedule (12K bytes; last amended March 2004)